NEWFOUNDLAND - DFO - Salmon River closings in Zone 3 and Zone 4
DFO advises anglers that due to extremely low water levels and extremely high water temperatures, the following rivers will close effective one hour after sunset on Friday August 12, 2016.
29. Wild Cove Brook, White Bay
30. Western Arm Brook, White Bay
31. Middle Arm Brook, White Bay
33. Baie Verte River & tributaries
34. Woodstock River
35. Burlington River
36. Indian River, Hall's Bay, including Burnt Berry Brook below falls, Davis Brook and Black Brook
37. West River, Hall's Bay, including Rowsell's Brook & Barney's Brook
38. South Brook, Hall's Bay & tributary streams
39. Tommy's Arm River & tributary streams
Rivers will reopen as conditions improve.
Newfoundland and Labrador Regions gives notice that Variation Orders 2016-174,175, 176, 177, 178 have been revoked and Variation Orders 2016-179,180, 181, 182, 183 come into effect on August 12, 2016.
For more information please visit the River Status report at www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/NL/River-Status/In-Season or call the Angling Line at 709-772-4423.